Monday, August 27, 2007

First Weigh-In for the Fall

Wednesday night is our first weigh-in for the Fall Session! Remember, bring yourself, $5 (one dollar bills, if you have any laying around) and an attitude to win!

Also, don't forget, we are weighing Wednesday the 29th, but will skip the following Wednesday. We will have our next weigh-in after that on 9/9, immediately following second service. We will then weigh on Sundays from there until the Sunday right before Thanksgiving!

If you are new to our game and want more information than what you see here, put a comment on the page and I will get the HCCWLG flier out to you ASAP!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

Lauri M. said...

I would like information on the weigh in to lose weight...is it too late to join in on the fun

Michelle M. said...

I would like to know more. I am having trouble with email today (10/2) if it doesn't go through would you try me again tomorrow?

Thanks,
Michelle
bmbmayes@1scom.net