Thursday, August 16, 2007

WAY TO GO!!

Congrats, Tonya!
You won $80 this week
and lost another 6.1 pounds!!

For the rest of you...next week is our LAST weigh-in of the summer commitment. Please don't miss it!! I will have a handout on what the fall session will be like and I hope you guys seriously think about staying in, if you haven't reached your goal. Some of you feel like you are just contributing money to the pot. You feel this way because you say "I didn't try this week" or "I just don't have the will power." NO MORE EXCUSES. Don't waste another moment of your life feeling self-conscious or having less energy. I will tell you this...the week I won, it was GREAT to have an extra $80 in my pocket!

So, when we all weigh-in next week, please try and stick around for a few moments. We will announce the biggest "losers" of the summer and they will get a special prize from me!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I need to know Tonya's secret! That is awesome Tonya! I am determined to lose big this week!!!!

PB said...

Tonya your looking slim. Let me know when you want to go shopping for your new smaller size.