Wednesday, July 4, 2007

AND THE WINNER IS...

SHANNON!


Congratulations, Shannon! You had the highest
percentage weight loss this week!
I will bring your $70 to you on Sunday.




Stats so far...

*Note: Our non-weighing or new members were Laura M., Melonie C., and Kelli F.

So far, as a group, we have lost 63 pounds! Yea! Everyone is on the road to their goal. The second week of a new weight loss plan is always difficult. Don't get discouraged. Keep on going! We can all meet our goals!

Good luck this week! We will resume our regular weigh-in immediately following Wednesday night service on July 11. See you then!



4 comments:

Laurie said...

Congratulations Shannon! Holly too! That was a close one! I am hoping to have a much better week next week! Happy 4th to you all!!!

Jennifer said...

Way to go Shannon!!

Holly Moulder said...

aw man!!!!!!!

PB said...

Shannon - the amazing shrinking woman! Congratulations! I hope you are having another good week. It's been especially hard for me this past week because of the 4th celebration, and we were camping for 3 days.

Don't forget this Wednesday is movie night and it won't be over until 8:30. You may want to stop by the kitchen for a meal of nachos and hot dogs that I will be serving up with a smile on my face and a growl in my tummy.