Friday, July 20, 2007

THE JULY 18 WINNER IS....

MELISSA!
Congratulations on a great week!



Stats are below...

correction on Laura...she lost 2.1 this week for a 1.23% weight loss and a total of 2.5 pounds lost!

I don't know how you feel, but I had a very bad week last week. I didn't realize how bad until I stepped on the scale! I am renewing my commitment to getting back in the swing of things and changing my life for the better. If you had a bad week, consider doing the same thing. Use this blog as a forum to talk about your accomplishments or concerns. This is such a special group and we need to lean on each other. Good luck this week!!

5 comments:

T-N-T said...

Great Job, Melissa! You are a super star :)

Jennifer said...

Way to go Melissa!!

Tami said...

I corrected Laura's below the table. I accidently put in last week's results for her. Sorry, Laura!!

Laurie said...

I too had a bad week last week obviously. I am really getting serious about it this week so everyone better watch out! Ha!

Great job Melissa!!!!

Mary Nanny said...

Way to go Melissa. I knew you were looking a lot smaller wed. congrats. BTW...not sure when I'll get serious again, but I guess I'll keep donating every week.