Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Information for Wednesday, July 25

This Wednesday, I am offering an early weigh-in for those interested. If you wish, you may weigh-in at 6:45 in the parlor. This is a one-time deal because my work schedule will allow it this week. I also don't want those of you who would normally enjoy the watermelon to starve yourselves because we are weighing! Please leave a comment if you will be weighing early! I will still have the normal weigh time and winner announcement after church.

Most importantly, ENJOY THE WATERMELON!!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I will do the early weigh-in so I can partake in the Watermelon feast with out having to worry about gaining water weight! I will need all the help I can get this week! UGH!!!

PB said...

I will weigh-in early also. I need to eat some watermelon tonight!

Holly Moulder said...

And the winner was...? not me...

PB said...

Alright Already! Who's the biggest loser this week?