Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Weigh-in for Wednesday, August 1

Because of VBS, I thought I would ask what the general consensus is for the weigh-in this week.
Here are the options....

1. Normal week. Weigh-in at 8:00 (or so) in the parlor.
2. Skip this week as far as actual weighing. Each person weighs next week and the total weight lost is divided in half to calculate the winner for each week. (We will have two winners and everyone pays for both weeks.)
3. Weigh-in at an alternate location and time tomorrow.
4. Skip the paying AND the weighing for this week. (This is not desired, but I thought I would throw it out there.)

What are your thoughts? Leave a comment on the page and let me know. If you have any other ideas, email me.

3 comments:

PB said...

I still want to weigh in tomorrow alternate location or church. VBS is over at 8:30 for those who will be there to pick up kids. I saw many of our weigh-in group there tonight helping. I don't think the 8:00 time would be good for those working VBS.

Holly Moulder said...

I think weigh in tomorrow after VBS.

Laurie said...

I am for an alternate time and location or for weighing in after VBS since I wil be up there anyway. I probably could not do the 8:00 weigh-in.